The “Sand Man” Challenge
For the month of February (2018), our challenge is to add 1 hour of sleep to your normal sleep time (up to 8 hours). Sound sleep makes you feel better, but it’s importance goes WAY beyond boosting your mood or banishing “eye-circles”!
Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle and can benefit your heart, weight, mind and more!
Just a few bennies gained from adequate sleep –
1. You will feel better (affects your mood)
2. Improves memory
3. Live Longer (quantity of life) / Live Better (quality of life)
4. Curbs Inflammation
5. Spurs Creativity
6. Improves Stamina / Reduces Fatigue
7. Improves your grades
8. Sharpens your focus
9. Helps to have a healthy weight
10. Lowers stress
· Helps to avoid accidents by sharpening reaction time & decision making
· Helps steer clear of depression
*If you can’t sleep in…go to bed an hour earlier…It’s just like sleeping in!